Sales 101 For Podcasters
Brought to you by AND CO.
- 9 Unique Follow-Ups to “How Are You?”
- The 25 best icebreaker questions to use at your next networking event!
- 3 Tips to Help You Close That Sale
- “Well done is better than well said.” -Benjamin Franklin
Podcasters’ Production Toolbox
Brought to you by pCloud.
- An ID3 tag is a data container within an MP3 audio file stored in a prescribed format.
- The One List of Podcasting Tools You Need In 2018
- A compiled a list of resources — Facebook groups and podcasts — where podcasters of all levels of experience can get support, training and advice.
Brought to you by USA Access web hosting.
- ‘Google Podcasts’ app for Android to debut on Play Store soon
- Apple Podcasts now hosts more than 550,000 active shows
- ‘A pain in the ass for users’: Subscription publishers wrestle with delivering exclusive audio
- Don’t put podcasts behind a paywall, says 99 Percent Invisible host Roman Mars
Podcasters’ Social Media Toolbox
Brought to you by Stencil.
- How to Boost Your Work Productivity with Tools
- 4 Biggest New Features Coming To Instagram
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Going Live on Facebook
Podcasts For The Weekend
Brought to you by PleaseReviewMyPodcast.
Image already added